Pathways To Recovery...
Beat Bulimia is a 1 day workshop sponsored by the National Centre For Eating Disorders together with Vathani Navasothy from Bulimia Hope who will present the workshop. It is designed for bulimia treatment, to help beat the turbulence of eating disordered behaviour and provide the tools for deep ongoing recovery and healing.
The Beat Bulimia pathway to recovery is a powerfully transforming experience that will guide you through an awakening inner journey of self-awareness. We tackle the problems of a life clouded by binge eating and purging behaviour, and you will benefit from the learning and support of others in the group. It will allow you to tap into your own hidden strengths and resources to create a successful life, free of bulimia, with new ways of taking care of yourself.
About the training
Your Trainer: Vathani Navasothy
Workshop Next Date: Sat. 4th September 2021, 10am-5pm
Venue: Conferences Central, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HY
To book on this workshop please contact us at NCFED 01372 439 184
What you will learn
- Effective strategies to gradually stop vomiting, taking laxatives or diuretics
- Deal effectively with past events that hold you back and move on successfully
- How to be assertive and communicate effectively to get to what you want
- New ways to handle stress & anxiety instead of turning to food
- Master some strategies to let go of guilt and shame from the past to create a more empowering future
- How best to deal with self-sabotage and toxic relationships
- Natural and creative strategies to solve problems
- To understand how your mind owns bulimia, creates and responds to the past and the future
- To choose how you feel, instead of being the victim of events and people around you
- How to motivate yourself when the going gets tough
- How to set and achieve realistic goals for weight, shape and size
- Successful techniques of Bulimia treatment from modern and innovative psychological treatments
Who should attend
Anyone who is suffering from Bulimia or who is struggling with their recovery, who wants to live life in a state of self-harmony and personal fulfilment, may join us.
Learn about experiences from the past that have affected your feelings habits and thoughts to identify patterns of behaviour that contribute to your relationship with food. These patterns could also be affecting your relationships with people in your family, at work and among your friends.
We take care to ensure that you will leave with a consolidation of all the new skills and insights that will serve you for the future. When you are released from bulimic thoughts and behaviours you can find a new vision for your life. We intend that this workshop will be the first step forward for a brand new life.
Includes a free 1-2-1 hour follow-up session with Vathani after the Bulimia Treatment workshop.
Please be advised: If circumstances changes due to COVID, we will deliver this workshop Online instead. You will be notified in time to make suitable arrangements.