Does your child, or your parent, or your friend, or your colleague have an eating disorder?
- Their behaviour is worrying you. Is this just a phase?
- They don’t let you express your concerns. What on earth can you do?
- They are having treatment. You feel locked out of the conversations they are having with their counsellor and nothing seems to be changing?
- Do you need a break from the stress that the eating disorder is putting on you?
- Do you need guidance about the right kind of help for them and for the family?
Read all our important guides for carers
Book a CARER’S ASSESSMENT with one of our therapists.
See our brochure: A Carers Guide
Read our Article for Carers about how anorexia is treated.
Make sure you contact the right therapist.
Read the Phases of Restrictive Eating Disorders which will help you understand a great deal more about these horrible conditions.
BUY our e-book for carers for £5.50.
Call 0845 838 2040