Kings College London Section for Eating Disorders is conducting compulsive eating research into methods to stop binge eating.
I am looking for individuals with bulimia nervosa or binge eating disorder between the ages of 18 and 60 to take part in an interventional study targeting eating behaviour. If you think you may be eligible to take part, please contact Rayane Chami from the on: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are eligible, you will be reimbursed up to £15 for travel expenses, £30 for your time, and a copy of the self-help book: ‘Getting better bite by bite’. Thank you!
Here are the inclusion criteria,
1) A diagnosis of bulimia nervosa or binge eating disorder, or someone who finds that they may meet criteria but has never been formally assessed,
2) No severe psychiatric disorder (eg. psychosis),
3) Fluency in English,
4) No visual impairment that cannot be repaired with eyewear or contact lenses,
5) No cognitive/neurological impairment,
6) No drug or alcohol abuse,
7) No metabolic disorder,
9) A BMI greater than or equal to 18.5.
If you can help you will be doing a great service for fellow sufferers as well as for yourself.