- Does your child, or your parent, or your friend, or your colleague have an eating disorder?
- Or are you not sure, but their behaviour is worrying you?
- Perhaps they are angry if you even try to express your concerns, what on earth can you do?
- Are they having treatment but you feel locked out of the conversations they are having with their counsellor but nothing seems to be changing?
- Do you need a break from all the demands that the eating disorder is putting on you?
- Do you need guidance about the right kind of help for them and for the family?
Read all our important guides for carers
1 See our brochure : A Carers Guide
2 Read our article for carers about how anorexia is treated.
3 Make sure you contact the right therapist.
4 Read our article on the Phases of Restrictive Eating Disorders which will help you understand a great deal more about these horrible conditions.
4 BUY our e-book for carers for £5.50. Call 0845 838 2040