Kings College is looking for females who are willing to take part in an online treatment research project for binge eating and bulimia.
• Screening with your clinician or 15 minute phone call screening with study researcher
• Self-enrolment on study website
• Enter frequency of eating disorder symptoms once /week for 12 months
• Complete 4 online sessions over 12 months
• Participants who are randomly assigned to the intervention condition will additionally have access to the online modules; 8 weekly sessions for 8 consecutive weeks, which will take approximately 60 minutes each. This involves writing journal entries and posting thoughts/questions on the online discussion forum. Once a week, you will receive personalised email feedback from a trained moderator.
How can you take part?
If you are interested in participating or would like further information, please call 0207 848 0246 or contact Vanessa Yim at King’s College London Section of Eating Disorders. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that contacting us for further information or partaking in the phone call screening does not mean you are obliged to partake in the study.