For health professionals who wish to join our UK task-force for working with eating disorders and obesity.
about our network
Our Network is a national taskforce of practitioners who are trained to treat eating disorders and weight problems. Helping carers is part of this work. You may do personal, telephone or Skype counselling and many also work with groups. If you are an eating disorder specialist, or you would like to become one, consider joining our expert team.
Our practitioners are trained to use the NCFED evidence-based treatment philosophy and are thus able to offer a highly effective standard of treatment & ongoing care. Core entry is appropriate professional training and completion of the NCFED Practitioner Diploma. Each practitioner can access peer assistance from other members and personal mentorship from the Principal, Deanne Jade to help you manage your clients. All our practitioners are independent.
benefits of joining the network:
- Client referrals
- Professional mentorship from the Principal, Deanne Jade
- Peer support and networking
- Eating disorder supervision if required
- Membership of the NCFED network will boost your professional status
- Eating disorders news and updates
- Discounts on training events
- Networking events